free web hosting | free hosting | Business WebSite Hosting | Free Website Submission | shopping cart | php hosting

May 2011
Clip Contest Winning Photos

PreviousThumbnailsNext

News03.jpg

News03

Sheila Moore reacts to seeing flames jump from her second floor apartment as firemen try to contain the flames. A multiple family home fire at 812 Grant Ave, Collingswood was destroyed by fire the morning of 5/10. Neighbors reported fire started by a resident smoking tobacco rolling in newspaper and then discarding the cigarette in a trash can.

Photo by DAVID M WARREN / Inquirer


© 2011 NJPPA All Rights Reserved