POY 3rd place - 2001
Mia Song/Star-Ledger
Previous Home Next
3rdplace08
3rdplace08.jpg
Tymesha Smith,4, is watching candles that her gradmother Juanita lighted while they are lending electricity from a neighbor for TV. The electricity and water was cut off for two days now because this house 83 Wolcott Ter was not proved for living condition. Tymesha and her sister Nyraziah were lead poisoned and the family is seeking placement in a lead safe house unit.

free web hosting | free hosting | Business WebSite Hosting | Free Website Submission | shopping cart | php hosting